Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Lily Talk

Lily is at a super cute stage with her language.  Here are some highlights:

Beelick (Blanket)
Plupo (Pillow)
Gook Nacks (Fruit Snacks)
Baby Broller (Baby Brother)
Leaf me alone (Leave Me Alone)
Botturn (Bottom)
Peas Pay me? (Please Play with Me)
Pay you? (Can I Play with You)
No, Hand on. (Instructing you to put your hand back on the toy you were supposed to be playing with...with her)
My Mini hosies (My Little Pony)
Da last ucicorn (The Last Unicorn)
Beekey me (Look at Me)
Das Not Nice (That's Not Nice)
Teegy (Candy)
Me luf you :-)
I hurt dese two little lips (hands, toes, etc)
Me luf Anna :-)
Sasasore (Dinosaur)

I wish I could capture them all.  This is just a little sample.  And as we all know (and as evidenced by her changing language from when I began writing this to when I actually published it) it will be a very short stage!






No comments:

Post a Comment